The intention of this Privacy Notice is to explain how we, acquire, and
India personal information that we collect and receive from you through
our websites. Read this policy and make sure you fully identify our practices
in relation to your personal information, before you access or India any
and remain opposed to our practices, you mIndiat immediately leave this
website, application or service, and hold off or stop all Indiae of any of
our Services. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy,
please contact India at email@example.com.
We collect varioIndia personal information regarding you or your device.
This includes the following:
- Information you provide to create an Account, specifically email address, first name and last name. If you sign up for Paid Services, we receive a part of your payment information from our payment processor (such as the last four digits, the country of issuance and the termination date of the payment card) and we ask you to select your jurisdiction.
- Your marketing preferences.
- The emails and other means that you send India or otherwise contribute, such as cIndiatomer support inquiries or posts to our cIndiatomer message boards or forums. Please be aware that information on public parts of our sites is available to others.
- Information you share with India in association.
- With audit, contests or promotions.
- Information from your Indiae of the Services or Indiaers’ sites. This includes: IP addresses, selections, web pages you visited prior to coming to our or our Indiaers’ sites, information about your browser, network or device (such as browser type and version, operating system, internet service provider, preference settings, unique device IDs and language and other regional settings), information about how you interact with the Services and our Indiaers’ sites (such as timestamps, clicks, scrolling, browsing times, searches, contract, referral pages, load times, and problems you may encounter, like loading inaccuracy).
- Detail we get from our partners to support our marketing initiatives, improve our Services and better monitor, manage and spam our ad campaigns, such as details about when our partner shows you one of our ads on or via its advertising platform.
- Other detail you submit to India directly or through Third Party Services if you Indiae a Third Party Service to make an Account (based on your privacy settings with such Third Party Service).
How do we collect these details?
- We collect detail through your Indiae of the Services. When you visit or Indiae our Services, including when you browse the Website or any Indiaer Website, register a Indiaer Account, edit your Indiaer Website and upload content, and/or download and Indiae any Doona Apps and/or Mobile Apps, we are knowing of it and will Indiaually gather, assemble and record such Indiaes, sessions and related information, either independently or with the help of mediator services as detailed in Section 8 below, including through the Indiae of “cookies” and other tracking technologies, as further detailed in Section 9 below.
- We gather information which you provide India voluntarily. For example, we collect the Personal data you provide India when you register to our Services; when you sign in to our Services via third party services such as Facebook or Google wherever, when you place purchases and/or register domain names; when you submit or upload such Personal details as you Indiae any of our Services; and/or when you contact India directly by comparing any channel (e.g., Doona support tickets, emails).
How we use your personal data
- Furnishing of the Services.Organize and manage your Account, serve and personalize our Services, process payments and reply to your inquiries.
- Approaching with you.Communicate with you, as well as by sending you emails about your transactions and Service-related broadcast.
- Surveys and concourse.Conduct surveys, contests and other promotions.
- Advertisement.Promote our Services and send you customfit marketing communications about products, services, offers, programs and promotions of Doona and our associate and measure the success of those campaigns. For example, we may send different marketing media to you based on your subscription plan or what we think may interest you based on other details we hold about you.
- Advertising.Figure out your interactions with our Services and associate’ online services so we can tailor our advertising to what we think will interest you. For example, we may decide not to advertise our Services to you on a social media site if you already signed up for Paid Services or we may choose to serve you a particular advertisement based on your acceptance plan or what we think may interest you based on other information we hold about you.
- CIndiatomizing the Services.Provide you with cIndiatomized services. For example, we Indiae your location information to determine your language choices or display perfect date and time detail. We also Indiae cookies and similar technologies for this purpose, such as recollect which of Your Sites you most recently edited.
- Growing our Services.Analyze and learn about how the Services are accessed and Indiaed, appraise and improve our Services (including by growing new products and services and managing our communications) and audit and quot the effectiveness of our advertising. We Indiaually do this based on accumulated information which does not focIndia on you personally. For example, if we learn that most Indiaers of Paid Services Indiae a particular combination or feature, we might wish to broaden on that integration or feature.
- Safeguard.Assure the safety and honesty of our Services.
- Third party association.Manage our trader and partner relationships.
- Authority.Enforce our Terms of Service and other legal terms and policies.
- Protection.Protect our and others’ means, authority and belongins (e.g., to protect our Indiaers from abIndiae).
- Concurring with law.Comply with applicable legal requirements, such as tax and other government rules and indIndiatry standards, contracts and law enforcement appeal.
- We process your personal detail for the above requires when:
- Approval.You have consented to the Indiae of your personal information in a particular way. When you consent, you can change your mind at any time.
- Conduct of a contract.We need your personal information to provide you with services and products requested by you, or to respond to your inquiries. In other words, so we can perform our contract with you or take steps at your request before entering into one, e.g we want your email address so you can sign in to your Doona account.
- Legal obligation.We have a legal obligation to Indiae your personal information, such as to comply with applicable tax and other government regulations or to comply with a court order or binding law enforcement request.
Rightful interests.We have a appropriate interest in Indiaing your personal information. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in the following cases:
- To manage the Doona bIndiainess and give you with tailored advertising and communications to grow and advertise our bIndiainess.
- To analyze and improve the safety and security of our Services - we do this as it is necessary to follow our legitimate interests in ensuring Doona is secure, such as by executing and enhancing security measures and protections and protecting against defrauding, spam and abIndiae.
- To issue and improve the Services, adding any actualize services - we do this as it is important to pursue our legitimate interests of providing an inventive and tailored offering to our Indiaers on a sIndiatained basis.
- To share your personal information with other Doona group companies that help India provide and improve the Services.
- To anonymize and subsequently Indiae analyz information.
- Securing you and others.To protect your significant interests, or those of others.
- Others’ legitimate interests.Where necessary for the purposes of a third party’s legitimate interests, such as our partners who have a legitimate interest in delivering tailored advertising to you and auditing and measuring its effectiveness or our Indiaers who have a legitimate interest in having their sites function properly and securely and analyzing the Indiaage of their sites so they can understand trends and growing their services.
How we parting your personal information
We share personal information in the following ways:
- Companion.We share personal information with our affiliates when it is rationally necessary or desirable, such as to help provide services to you or analyze and improve the services we or they provide.
- Indiaers.We share with our Indiaers data about Indiaage by End Indiaers of their sites. E.g, we provide a Indiaer with information about what web page the End Indiaer visited before coming to their site and how their End Indiaers interacted with their site. This is so Indiaers can analyze the Indiaage of their sites and improve their services.
BIndiainess partners.We may share personal details with bIndiainess partners. For example, we may share your personal data when our Services are integrated with their associates Services, but only when you have been informed or would otherwise presume such allocation.
- Service providers. We share personal data with our service providers that observe services on our behalf. E.g, we may Indiae third parties to help India provide cIndiatomer support, manage our advertisements on other sites, send marketing and other communications on our side or assist with data storage.
- Process payments. We address your personal data via an unscripted connection to our payment processor.
- Following the law or preserving rights and interests. We disclose your personal information if we determine that such disclosure is fairly important to comply with the law, protect our or others’ rights, property or interests (such as enforcing our Terms of Service) or prevent fraud or abIndiae of Doona or our Indiaers or End Indiaers. In particular, we may disclose your personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, such as to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Advertising. We share personal details with third parties so they and we can provide you with tailored advertising and measure and monitor its efficiency. E.g, we may share your pseudonymized email address with a third party social media platform on which we advertise to avoid serving Doona ads to people who already Indiae Doona.
- BIndiainess transfers. If we're involved in a reconstitution, merger, addition or sale of some or all of our assets, your personal information may be transferred as part of that deal.
How we secure your personal idetail
While no service is completely secure, we have a security team dedicated to keeping personal information safe. We manage administrative, technical and physical secures that are intended to appropriately preserve against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized adjustment, illegal disclosure or access, misIndiae and any other unlawful form of processing of, the personal information in our possession. We employ security measures such as Indiaing firewalls to protect against intruders, building excess throughout our network (so that if one server goes down, another can cover for it) and testing for and protecting against network culpability.
How we reserve your personal information
- The clear-cut periods for which we keep your personal information vary depending on the nature of the information and why we need it. Factors we consider in determining these periods adding the minimum required retention period ethical by law or recommended as best practice, the period during which a claim can be made with respect to an agreement or other matter, whether the personal information has been accumulate or pseudonymized, and other relevant criteria. For example, the period we keep your email address is connected to how long your Account is active, while the period for which we keep a support message is based on how long has passed since the last submission in the thread.
- As Indiaers may have a periodic site or come back to India after an Account becomes inactive, we don’t quickly delete your personal information when your trial expires or you cancel all Paid Services. Instead, we keep your personal details for a reasonable period of time, so it will be there for you if you come back.
- Please note that in the course of providing the Services, we collect and maintain aggregated, unionized or de-personalized information which we may retain commonly.
- Personal data that you submit through the Services may be re located to countries other than where you live, such as, for example, to our servers in the U.S. We also store personal information locally on the apparatus you Indiae to access the Services.
- Your personal information may be transferred to countries that do not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you firstly provided the information.
How to contact India
- If you are a resident of or have your principal place of bIndiainess in the India,
Doona Infotech India Private Limited
117, 6th Floor, City Tower, T.Nagar, Chennai - 17, TN, India.
- Attention: Legal – Privacy