Hello and welcome to Doona’s Terms of Service!
These Terms of Service ("Terms") canvas your Indiae of and entrance to
the sites, templates, products, applications, means and features (collectively,
the "Services") given by Doona (as defined below), including without limitation
during free trials, on the website and associated domains of www.doona.in and on
Doona web and mobile applications.
Please read this Agreement carefully! It includes important detail about your legal
rights, and covers areas such as automatic subscription renewals, warranty disclaimers,
limitations of liability, the resolution of disputes by arbitration and a class action
waiver. Please note if you are an EU customerr (as defined below), some of these provisions
may not apply to you and you may be entitled to specific rights under the compulsory
laws of the country in which you live.
We’ve tried to make this Agreement fair and straightforward, but feel free to contact India
if you have any questions or suggestions.
1. Generating An Account
Make sure your account information is accurate and that you keep your account safe. You’re answerable for your account and any activity on it. Also, you need to be at least 16 years old to Indiae Doona.
- 1.1. Signing Up.To Indiae many of the Services, you mIndiat first create an account (“Account”). You agree to provide India with accurate, complete and updated information for your Account. We may need to Indiae this information to contact you.
- 1.2. Being Safe.Please safeguard your Account and make sure others don't have access to your Account or password. You're solely responsible for any activity on your Account and for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password. We’re not liable for any acts or breach by you in connection with your Account. You mIndiat immediately notify India if you know or have any reason to sIndiapect that your Account or password have been lifted, misappropriated or otherwise negotiated or in case of any actual or sIndiapected unlawful Indiae of your Account.
- 1.3. Sixteen and older.The Services are not meaned for and may not be Indiaed by children under the age of 16. By Indiaing the Services, you represent that you're at least 16. If you’re under the age of 18, build upon where you live, you may need to have your parent or guardian’s consent to this Agreement and they may need to enter into this Agreement on your behalf.
2. Your Content
When you upload content to Doona, you still own it. You do, however, give India permission to Indiae it in ways important to provide, improve, promote and protect our services. For example, when you upload a photo, you give India the right to save it and display it on your site at your guidance. We also may promote or feature your site, but you can opt out if you don’t want India to do that.
- 2.1. Your Indiaer Content Stays Yours.Indiaers of the Services (whether you or others) may provide India with content, including without limitation text, photos, images, audio, video, code and any other materials (“Indiaer Content"). Your Indiaer Content stays yours, except for the limited rights that enable India to provide, improve, promote and protect the Services as described in this Agreement.
- 2.2. Your License to India.When you provide Indiaer Content via the Services, you grant Doona (including our third party hosting providers acting on our behalf) a non-exclIndiaive, global, continued, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable right and license to Indiae, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works of (such as those resulting from translations, ltertion or other changes we make so that Indiaer Content works better with the Services), communicate, publish, publicly display, publicly perform and distribute Indiaer Content for the limited direction of allowing India to provide, improve, promote and protect the Services. This part does not affect any rights you may have under applicable data protection laws.
- 2.3. Displaying Your Site.We may choose to feature sites you Indiae the Services to create or publish (“Your Sites”) or names, trademarks, service marks or logos included on Your Sites. You allow India a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclIndiaive right and license to Indiae any version of Your Sites, or any portion of Your Sites, including without limitation names, trademarks, service marks or logos on Your Sites, for the limited purpose of Doona marketing and promotional activities. For example, we may feature Your Sites on our Templates page, on the CIndiatomers parts of our sites or on our social media accounts. You waive any claims against India relating to any moral rights, artists’ rights or any other similar rights global that you may have in or to Your Sites or names, trademarks, service marks or logos on Your Sites and any right of inspection or approval of any such Indiae. You can opt out of being featured through your Account. This Section does not affect any rights you may have under applicable data protection laws.
3. Your authorities
You’re responsible for the content you promote on Doona, and you vouch to India that it’s all okay to Indiae. We ask that you follow our rules and don’t do anything illicit with the services
- 3.1. Only Indiae Content You’re Allowed To Indiae.You showing that you own all rights to your Indiaer Content or otherwise have (and will continue to have) all rights and acceptance to legally Indiae, share, display, transfer and license your Indiaer material via the Services and in the manner enforced by this Agreement. If we Indiae your Indiaer Content in the ways described in this Agreement, you represent and warrant that such Indiae will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including without limitation any copyrights, trademarks, privacy rights, publicity rights, contract rights, trade secrets or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights. Also, content on the work may be protected by others' intellectual property, trade secret or other rights. Please don't copy, upload, download or share content unless you have the right to do so.
- 3.2. Pursue the Law.You represent and warrant that your Indiae of the Services is not contrary to law, including without condition applicable export or import controls and regulations and approvals.
- 3.3. Stake Responsibly.The Services let you share Indiaer Content including without condition on social media and the open web, so please think carefully about your Indiaer Content. We’re not responsible for what you share via the Services.
- 3.4. Comply With Our adequate Indiae Policy.You mIndiat comply with our Acceptable Indiae Policy. You represent and warrant that all your Indiaer Content complies with our Acceptable Indiae Policy.
- 3.5. Your location And Your End Indiaers Are Your Responsibility.Your Sites may have their own visitors, cIndiatomers and Indiaers (“End Indiaers”). You understand and agree that Your Sites and your End Indiaers are your responsibility, and you’re solely responsible for compliance with any laws or regulations related to Your Sites and/or your End Indiaers. We’re not liable for, and won’t provide you with any legal advice in relation to, Your Sites or your End Indiaers. This does not limit or affect any liability we may have to you separately for any breach of the other provisions of this Agreement.
4.Third Party Services And Sites, Indiaer Content And Doona consultant
If you Indiae or connect another service on or to Doona, follow a link to another site or work with someone you find on Doona (such as a specialist or Circle member), what happens is between you and them. We’re not responsible for it or what either of you do. There’s also a lot of content on Doona uploaded by our Indiaers (like you). We’re not answerable for that either.
- 4.1. Mediator Services.The Services are combined with varioIndia third party services and applications (collectively, “Third Party Services”) that may make available to you their content and products. Examples of Third Party Services include our domain registrar, social media platforms, Doona Specialists (as defined below), eCommerce Payment Processors (as defined below), stock images and email service approval for sale via the Services and other integration partners and service providers. These Third Party Services may have their own terms and policies, and your Indiae of them will be governed by those terms and policies. We don't control mediator Services, and we’re not liable for Third Party Services or for any transaction you may enter into with them, or for what they do. Your security when Indiaing Third Party Services is your responsibility. You also agree that we may, at any time and in our sole discretion, and without any notice to you, sIndiapend, disable access to or remove any Third Party Services. We’re not liable to you for any such sIndiapension, disabling or removal, including without limitation for any loss of profits, revenue, data, goodwill or other intangible losses you may experience as a result (except where prohibited by applicable law).
- 4.2. Third Party Sites.The Services may contain links to third party sites. When you access third party sites, you do so at your own risk. We don’t control and aren’t bound for those sites and what those third parties do.
- 4.3. Indiaer Content.The Services or sites created Indiaing the Services may contain Indiaer Content: (a) that is offensive or objectionable; (b) that contains errors; (c) that violates intellectual property, trade secret, privacy, publicity or other rights or the good name of you or third parties; (d) that is harmful to your or others’ computers or networks; (e) that is unlawful or illegal; or (f) the downloading, copying or Indiae of which is subject to additional terms and policies of third parties or is protected by intellectual property, trade secret, privacy or other laws. By operating the Services, we don’t represent or imply that we endorse your or other Indiaers’ Indiaer Content, or that we believe such Indiaer Content to be accurate, Indiaeful, lawful or non-harmful. We’re not a publisher of, and we’re not liable for, any Indiaer Content uploaded, posted, published or otherwise made available via the Services by you or other Indiaers. You're responsible for taking precautions to protect yourself, and your computer or network, from Indiaer Content accessed via the Services.
5.Our Intellectual Property
- 5.1. Doona Owns Doona.The Services are protected by copyright, trademark and other Indian and foreign laws. This Agreement doesn't grant you any right, title or interest in the Services, others’ Indiaer Content, our trademarks, logos or other brand features or intellectual property or trade secrets or others’ content in the Services. You agree not to change, translate or otherwise create derivative works of the Services or others’ Indiaer Content.
- 5.2. Our Demo Content.We may provide templates or other products featuring demo content, including without limitation text, photos, images, graphics, audio and video (“Demo Content”), to provide you with ideas or inspiration. Unless we tell you otherwise, Demo Content (or any portion of it) may not remain on Your Site or be distributed, publicly displayed, publicly performed or otherwise published.
To operate effectively and protect the security and integrity of Doona, we need to maintain control over what happens on our services.
- 6.1. Important Things We Can Do. We reserve these rights, which we may exercise at any time and in our sole discretion, and without liability or notice to you(except where prohibited by applicable law): (a) we may change parts or all of the Services and their functionality; (b) we may suspend or discontinue parts or all of the Services; (c) we may terminate, suspend, restrict or disable your access to or use of parts or all of the Services; (d) we may terminate, suspend, restrict or disable access to your Account or parts, some or all of Your Sites; and (e) we may change our eligibility criteria to use the Services (and if such eligibility criteria changes are prohibited by law where you live, we may revoke your right to use the Services in that jurisdiction).
- 6.2. How We Handle Ownership Disputes.Sometimes, ownership of an Account or site is disputed between parties, such as a business and its employee, or a web designer and a client. We try not to get involved in these disputes. However, we reserve the right, at any time and in our sole discretion, and without notice to you, to determine rightful Account or site ownership and to transfer an Account or site to such owner. Our decision in that respect is final. If we feel that we can’t reasonably determine the rightful owner, we reserve the right to suspend an Account or site until the disputing parties reach a resolution. We also may request documentation, such as a government-issued photo ID, credit card invoice or business license, to help determine the rightful owner.
- 6.3. HTTPS Encryption.We may offer HTTPS encryption for Your Sites. By registering a custom domain via the Services, or pointing a custom domain to the Services, you authorize us to create and maintain a certificate for the limited purpose of providing HTTPS for Your Sites.
- 7.2. Data Processing Addendum.Our Data Processing Addendum forms part of this Agreement.
- 7.3. You Must Comply With Data Protection, Security And Privacy Laws.You agree and warrant that you are solely responsible when using Your Sites or the Services for complying with applicable data protection, security and privacy laws and regulations (including, where applicable, the EU General Data Protection Regulation and the EU e-Privacy Directive/Regulation), including any notice and consent requirements. This includes without limitation the collection and processing by you of any personal data, when you use Your Sites and the Services to send marketing and other electronic communications to individuals and when using cookies and similar technologies on Your Sites (including, in particular, those which we place for you at your request as part of the Services, such as to undertake analytics for you).
We comply with copyright law, and respond to complaints about copyright infringement in accordance with our Copyright Policy.
We respect the intellectual property of others and ask that you do too. We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement if they comply with the law, and such notices should be reported via the process described in our Copyright Policy, which is incorporated by reference into this Agreement. We reserve the right to delete or disable content alleged to be infringing, and to terminate Accounts of repeat infringers without any refunds.
9.Paid Services And Fees
Certain Services are paid services. This section explains how we handle payments for those paid services. For certain paid services, such as domain registrations and site subscriptions, we’ll automatically bill you in regular intervals (such as monthly or annually) unless you disable auto-renewal or cancel your subscription. You can do that anytime.
- 9.1. Fees.You can access certain portions of the Services by submitting a fee payment (such additional services, “Paid Services”). Paid Services will remain in effect until cancelled or terminated in accordance with this Agreement. We’ll tell you about fees for Paid Services before charging you. You may cancel Paid Services at any time via the Services. If you don't pay for Paid Services on time, we reserve the right to suspend or cancel your access to the Paid Services. Transaction fees and additional fees may also apply to certain portions of the Services, and we’ll tell you about those fees before charging you. Our fees will appear on an invoice that we provide via the Services, within your eCommerce Payment Processor account(s) and/or on a mobile app store invoice, unless otherwise indicated. Please note that different Paid Services have different fees and payment schedules, and canceling one Paid Service may not cancel all your Paid Services.
- 9.2. Taxes.All fees are exclusive of applicable national, provincial, state, local or other taxes (“Taxes”), unless explicitly stated otherwise. You're responsible for all applicable Taxes, and we'll charge Taxes in addition to the fees for the Services when required to do so. If you're exempt from Taxes, you must provide us with valid tax exemption documentation. We reserve the right to determine if the documentation provided is valid. Tax exemption will, provided we’re satisfied it’s valid and applicable, only apply from and after the date we receive such documentation. If Squarespace has a legal obligation to pay or collect indirect Taxes (such as value-added tax or goods and services tax) on the sale to you under the laws of your country (where you are established, have a permanent address or usually reside), you shall be liable for payment of any such indirect Taxes. Where Squarespace does not have a legal obligation to pay or collect indirect Taxes on a sale of Paid Services to you, you may be required to self-assess those Taxes under the applicable laws of your country (where you are established, have a permanent address or usually reside).
- 9.3. Automatic Subscription Renewals.To ensure uninterrupted service, we'll automatically bill you for certain Paid Services from the date you submit your initial payment and on each renewal period afterwards until cancellation. Your renewal period will be equal in time to the renewal period of your current subscription. For example, if you're on a monthly subscription plan, each billable renewal period will be for one (1) month. We’ll automatically charge you the applicable amount using the payment method you have on file with us. We’ll let you know in advance if you’re purchasing a Paid Service that includes auto-renewal payments. You can disable auto-renewal at any time via the Services.
- 9.4. Fee Changes.We may change our fees at any time. We’ll provide you with advance notice of these fee changes via the Services. New fees will not apply retroactively. If you don't agree with the fee changes, you have the right to reject the change by cancelling the applicable Paid Service before your next payment date.